In recent years, organisations are actively encouraging their employees to become involved in the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management process to raise environmental awareness and gain a competitive edge. With appropriate training and education, the management of these organizations are better equipped in EHS responsibilities. Their attitudes to work practices will undergo dramatic changes attaining high initiative levels and taking more responsibility for their actions.
Organisations nationwide can benefit significantly from ASMA's training programme. The courses offered include a mixture of theoretical and practical components that are facilitated by experts in the relevant fields and are supported by stimulating visual aids and attractive graphics. Some courses incorporate simulated project work, site visits and discussion groups.
ASMA regularly conducts training at various industrial facilities, enforcement agencies and national public conferences and seminars. Our training services includes:
- Water Quality Monitoring & Assessment.
- Biological Monitoring & Assessment.
- Terrestrial Fauna Monitoring & Assessment.
- Environmental Monitoring & Assessment.
- Environmental and Safety Awareness.
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management Practices.
- Operations of Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Solid Waste and Waste Minimisation.
- Introduction to EMS 14000 and OHSAS 18000.
- Air Pollution Control Technology.
- Air Dispersion Modelling.
- Odour Control Technology.
- Water Resources Management.
- Environmental Audits and Standards.
- Environmental Quality Act and Its Regulations.
- Life Cycle Assessment.
- GIS for Environmental Applications.
- Safety Regulations and Standards.
Our trainers are highly experienced practitioners including scientists, engineers, policy makers, university lecturers and environmentalists.We understand specific company requirements and therefore, we can develop and deliver the right mix of skills to address your training needs effectively. We conduct a variety of public courses, as well as in-house training (specific courses within an organization)